New price, now only $74.99!!!
Taking 3 years of continuous development and testing, the Robird G31 flybarless system is now available and has been released to the market for 2012. Incorporating a high precision digital 3-axis MEMs gyro along with their own control algorithm, the G31 is a state-of-the-art controller for FBL helis ranging in size from 250 to 700. Programming the G31 can be done using transmitter stick inputs or via USB with Robird's free programming software.
The G31 supports Spektrum/JR DSM2/DSMX/DSMJ satellites and Futaba S.BUS allowing it to be used as a receiver/FBL controller combination. This means that you can eliminate the need for using a separate receiver by simply connecting a satellite directly to the G31!
You simply will not find a better deal for a precision flybarless system on the market today. The G31 offers the same features and performance normally only found on $200+ big name units, and all of this at a fraction of the price!
• HV Compatible (5V/6V/7.2V/8.4V)
• High Resolution with Digital Output
• Integrated 16bit ADC (0.092dps/digit)
• High Vibration Tolerance
• High Speed Pirouette Capability (+-2000deg°/sec measurement range)
• Separate Power Bus for Cyclic and Tail Servo
• Digital Cyclic Ring Adjustments
• Supports all PWM External Receivers / S.BUS & Satellite Receivers for JR & Spektrum (DSM2, DSMJ, DSMX…etc)
• Supports Multiple Swashplate Configurations and Multi-Blade Rotor Heads
• Servo Centering (Neutral)
• Cyclic and Pitch Geometry
• Swash Servo Limits
• Tail & Cyclic Limits
• Main Rotor Vibration Analysis
• Tail Rotor Vibration Analysis
• Governor Feature Available with Free Firmware Upgrade
Weight : 11g
Dimensions : 34 x 25 x 13.7mm
SRX Cables x 1
S.BUS Extension x 1
Link Cables x 3
Signal Splitter Cable x 1
USB Cable x 1
Mounting Tape x 1
Blank Plug x 1
*Note: Robird G31 software can be downloaded for free at http://www.robird.net/G31/
PRODUCT ID: 404000001