This handy pocket camera offers stunning HD quality video in a compact and light weight package. With support for up to a 32gb Transflash card (Micro SD) you will be able to shoot hours of HD 720p footage. The built in 850mAh Lipoly battery provides up to 3 hours of recording time. This camera is the perfect companion to your FPV system, allowing you to install a second camera (other than your actual FPV camera) to capture your flights in 720p HD without adding a large weight penalty to your existing FPV platform. Even if your not into FPV this tiny HD camera is great for just about any model. Strap it to your car, heli or plane and record all the action to share with your friends in HD quality.
Specs: 120 degree wide-angle HD camera lens, 5 Megapixels COMS sensor Video resolution: 1280x720p 30fps Selectable video quality: Superior/Standard/economic Unique motion-detect recording function Selectable motion-detect recording time: 10sec, 1min, 5min, 10min Unique loop recording function Photo resolution: 2560x1920 JPG Built-in 850mAh Lipoly battery provides up to 3 hours of recording Vibration alert support (Vibrates to confirm functions) Memory slot: Transflash (Micro SD) support up to 32 GB Size: 74mm x 28mm x 15mm Weight: 29.4g PC camera function TV-OUT mode for Video play back and Funtion setup TV-OUT modes Supports PAL/NTSC USB2.0
Tengo la baterí*a de la cá*mara estropeada, no funciona la cá*mara, necesito cambiar la baterí*a por otra del mismo tamañ*o, pero no encuentro en su catalogo una igual. ¿*Cuá*l me podrí*an recomendar?
Really good camera for the money.
Use it in a small Quadrocopter for FPV.
This cam records much better then a keychain cam plus you can use it as fpv-cam (with a little trick)!
For sure this cam can´t be compared to a GoPro but you get it for only $35 - I´m very happy with it.
For all who want to use this camera as FPV-cam while recording - read this!
Normally you won´t get any live view at the TV-OUT while recording but I found out a little trick how it does work:
- switch on the camera
- wait until it´s initialized (long vibration)
- set it motion detection video mode (press on/off button twice untile yellow and blue leds will be on)
- plug in your AV-plug
- wait for a short time until you will see the live view on your Display/TV
! The following steps must be done very fast, if you do this too slow, the camera will switch off !
- pull out your AV-plug
- set camera to video mode (press on/off button twice untile only blue led will be on)
- plug in your AV-plug again
This has to be done very fast, otherwise the camera will switch off!
Now you can push the record button to start recording while AV-Out gives live view signal for your transmitter.
41 comments. Reply..
5 thumbs up!
This camera is awesome for the budget. Very easy to use after you got the buttons order.
1) Press the button far from the lens for 2 seconds to turn it on (blue led). In a few seconds the vibrating motor will confirm that the camera is ready to go.
2) Select the mode using the same button: Blue - record video Red - photo. Blue / Yellow - record video automatic with any camera move. Red / Yellow - the same, but for photos.
3) Press the middle button to start/stop recording or to take a photo.
4) To turn it off press the button far from the lens again for 2 seconds. If you forget the camera on it will turn off after 3 minutes.
The camera was design to record with the buttons up, so it´s better to use it on the top of the plane.
Well, after recording you could watch the movies (avi) on your TV or computer. The computer is the only way to erase and copy the videos and you just need to connect via USB. It works very well on a PC or MAC.
Using a TV
Connect the camera cable to any Video Input on your TV. The default setting is for NTSC video, so no problem. You could change this and many other settings using the "camera´s tv menu".
1) The button closer to the lens is a menu selector. Press it for 2 seconds and you bring the menu up. 2) Use this button and the middle one to select options. (DON´T CHANGE THE LANGUAGE UNLESS YOU LIVE
13 comments. Reply..
2 thumbs up!
This will be my first bad review of anything on here. Don't waste your money for this one. I bought one and got 2 videos worth looking at. now the camera will not come on. I request again, that you do not waste your money on this item.
This camera worked only once and never twice. Moreover there was no user's manual supplied so one cannot understand the functions of the buttons. You just have to try and learn. Anyway mine is not working anymore and replacing it will cost more than its value with the prices to be paid for transport so I will just throw it away. BEWARE, you have to plug a micro SD card for it to work and it is not supplied with the unit.
34 comments. Reply..
2 thumbs up!
Excelent, good camera, very cheap, I use it with a 16Gb Class 10 micro SD card, better than I thought, Look at my www.link