BMS-373 Micro Servo 1.5kg / .13sec / 9.2g
Continuing the Blue Bird tradition of affordable performance. By using plastic gears and optimizing the curvature of the gears, the gears are able to withstand over 3.5kg of force. With a tolerance of less than 0.3 degree per PWM step, this servo is perfect for CCPM helicopter control, precision aerobatic aircraft, and 1/18 scale cars.
The servo comes with an accessory package and the universal JR/Hitec "S" Connector which is physically and electrically compatible with all major receiver brands sold worldwide.
1. High-torque motor with low RF noise (CE certified)
2. Rubber seals for waterproof case
3. Designed to be used in R/C helicopter applications.
4. Futaba compatible 25 tooth output splines
5. 2PEW coated motor wire for high-temperature use
Weight: 9.2 grams / 0.34oz
Dimensions: 24.5 x 11.5 x 23 mm / 0.99 x 0.46 x 0.91 inch
Torque At 4.8V: 1.5kg/cm , 22 oz/in
Speed At 4.8V: 0.13sec / 60 deg at no load
PRODUCT ID: BMS-373