Zippy Compact, the latest addition to our Zippy battery series offers excellent performance and high quality in a "Compact" size. These packs provide the same capacity and discharge rate as our Flightmax line, but give you alternative sizes for applications that require a specific shape.
Great for models with limited battery compartment space!
Zippy batteries deliver full capacity & discharge as well as being the best value batteries in the hobby market today!
Ok I got It in a Forum :
- Extra safe zone: 3.7V per cell and above (14.8V on 4S). This one is best for battery life and give you extra room for error (get lost, strong head wind on the way back)
- Safe zone: 3.5 to 3.7V per cell (14V to 14.8V for 4S). Still good for battery life but not much room left in case of issue
- Dangerous water: 3.2 to 3.5V (12.8V to 14V on 4S). Start being bad for battery life, no margin for error (not much extra flight time)
- Red zone: 3 to 3.2V (12V to 12.8V on 4S). Bad for battery life and the voltage start being too low to ensure correct flight performance (the power may decrease, hard to maintain level flight)
- Black zone: below 3V per cell (12V on 4S). Might not be able to recharge the battery after that, the quad will sink
maybe help others :)
I just got a couple of these , charged the IR is pretty high for a new pack 20-25/cell ( I would like to see 3-8/cell)
on my Hexa 680 the voltage drops to 15V in the first few seconds !!!
so it does not look like a very good pack to me , time will tell ....
First use today. Give enough power down to a lukewarm temperature and even with some reserve mah. It looks great, seems to be the solution for my hungry engine. Only four stars for the huge 8 AWG wire with 5.5 mm connectors. Would have sufficed with a 12 AWG wire and banana plugs 4 mm.
3 comments. Reply..
получил 4 шт, www.link на WIND 110E, по две www.link прошли по 15 циклов, первые десять циклов www.link очень быстро, после 10 циклов стали www.link дольше, www.link www.link в норме. www.link смущает низкое www.link
TrÃ¨s bonne batterie pour mon drone en 4 s monte sur dji naza avec autonomie facile de 15 minutes
No comments. Reply..
These are the best batts for spec and price imo. They preform the same as the Genace i had but are cheaper and lighter. Put aboot 50-60 cycles and the cells are still like steal bars. Had a few crashes one 50' with a DJI F450... the quad came down on it's side broke two arms cells shifted large in the pack.... but they were all straightened and 15 cycles later the batt is still fine.They come with 8awg wire tho... it's heavy and a bit of pita to trim down for an EC3 plug.
1 comment. Reply..
Ottima batteria, in futuro ne aquisterò altre, migliore di tante altre batterie blasonate, grazie HK