Purchased two, (2) charged them up and with a 10C draw they gave out 260 /- mah. Cycled them several times, never going below 3.5 volts with a 4amp draw. Charged up at 1C & discharged at 1C, they only produce 417 mah & 422 mah. That's close enough to 80pcnt to say they are at the end of their life. Price & weight are great, sometimes you get what you pay for. Have had good experience with other 20C Zippy 3S to 6S. Just not with these.
No comments. Reply..
For what they cost, these batteries are excellent. I only got them because I needed them on a whim, but I definitely do not regret it. I originally ordered two batteries.
- Both took back around 512mah
- Definitely rated properly (good job for not misleading people HK)
- Extremely lightweight at only 31g
- Very nice discharge leads
- Durable, wasn't phased by an 8" strike from the prop at full throttle
There are no Cons, but here is what I would change.
- There really aren't any cons, but if I were to change anything, I would make the balance leads much shorter. They are about 82mm (3.25")
- These have teflon coated wires for there balance leads, which again isn't bad, just not as nice as the silicone leads on the slightly larger versions.
I even got four more of these batteries. I haven't tested the other four yet though. I'm waiting on another plane. My first one got jacked.