Seagull PRO Wireless Sailplane Flight System, 900mhz
We are pleased to offer our Seagull Glide system, a revolutionary Variometer and Soaring Tool for model sailplanes.
With the Glide system, data previously available only on full sized gliders is provided to the pilot in real-time. Unlike other limited feature variometers on the market, the Glide system has a fully digital wireless link, data logging, tremendous expandability, and many other advanced features.
Unit comes pre-configured. No computer required!
Here are just a few of the features found only on the Glide system:
- Varying tone variometer with advanced electronic Total Energy Compensation no cumbersome TE probe to install
- Minimum sinkrate, climbrate, averaging period, and other flight monitoring parameters are fully adjustable while your plane is in the air
- Full support for English and Metric units
- Airspeed measurement from 2 to 290 MPH
- Altitude measurement with 1 resolution
- Sinkrate capture function for polar and L/D calculations
- Receiver battery voltage monitoring included
- Includes full featured data logger for recording and analyzing your flights with a PC
- Tiny, lightweight onboard components require no separate battery
- Small, self-contained LCD Dashboard with speaker and headphone jack
- Fully programmable audible alerts can be set on all parameters.
- Optional low cost, plug-n-play sensors available for RPM, temperatures, pack current and voltage, servo movements, G-Force, GPS, and more.
- Receiver is a USB peripheral: plug the receiver into your PC to get full screen live display and recording
- System includes: LCD Dashboard/Receiver, Onboard Black Box and Transmitter, Pitot tube, power cable, Windows CD with Virtual Instrument Display and Graphing, and instructions.
PRODUCT ID: SEA-GLIDE-900