Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RayJ66 View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 2123094

Online Status: Offline
  Quote RayJ66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FBL 100
    Posted: 10/Jul/2013 at 10:21am
I'm hoping this is the right place to ask the question in regards to the FBL 100 I have had tail rotor issues and all I want is someone fro HK to give me some advice every time I make a post I get told to try somewhere else
NewToHobbyKing View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 1591028
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote NewToHobbyKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/Jul/2013 at 1:51pm
RayJ66 here may be a good place but not where I asked you to post. So could you also post your problem in "Complaints Department". Scrol down on the first page, to what must be the end of the first PAGE. You will see it there, with Order Support and Resolved Issues. I do not know why they put it near the END. So please POST IN: "Complaints Department". THANKS

Edited by NewToHobbyKing - 10/Jul/2013 at 9:11pm
Platinum  (AU)
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote NewToHobbyKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/Jul/2013 at 1:57pm
RayJ66 I keep looking and see no other posts from YOU. So I never said HK would talk to you in here. But we can talk freely. So What is the Problem. Please.

My main reason to get you here is because this is where the WISE hang out. They have been around for many years and if we can get one of them on our side, then they have POWERS. The power is called BUG THE BOSS and only well spent members have it.

So is Bill going to Join us!
Platinum  (AU)
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote NewToHobbyKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/Jul/2013 at 2:10pm
OK I am so sorry I should of help sooner I found all 6 of your posts. So why did you not post in "Helicopter Haven" still I would you rather post in "Complaints Department". I will post your POSTS below. But first I was trying to have Bill see that his damage could for come from a crash. Could your. So you need pics and why it is not so!

Ray Post1:
FBL 100
Posted: Yesterday at 7:03pm
Hi this is my first time here I'm having trouble with both the FBL100 hellis I have overnight they both lost tail rotor control can anyone help.

Ray Post2:
Live chat
Posted: Yesterday at 7:13pm
Hey that sounds great ill try here can anybody help FBL100 I have two they both lost tail rotor functions overnight sitting on my desk all I'm asking for is help I want to keep flying cant do that without heeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!! Please somebody View Post

Ray Post3:
ive chat
Posted: Yesterday at 7:39pm
Customer service where show me some and I'll believe it just one reply and I might believe it.

Ray Post4:
live chat
Posted: Yesterday at 8:54pm
Where's my service I can't get a reply from anyone HK or forum people I bet the guys who sell me some Blade helicopters give me some service

Ray Post5:
new tail - turingy 100 keeps running
Posted: Yesterday at 9:56pm
I have the same problem cannot even get a reply from HK going to see a radio tech on Thursday if he can find the problem ill post the answers no help from HK
Sawdust View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 628468
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote Sawdust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/Jul/2013 at 3:42pm
NTHK: "The power is called BUG THE BOSS and only well spent members have it."
Some of us do. Most of us have the sense not to waste it on every little thing, otherwise that would soon be taken away from us, or just as bad our messages would just be ignored. I've never used it even once for myself, I'm sure as hell not going to waste it for somebody else and I'll only ever use it for myself in a situation where all else has failed.
Have you forgotten already the subtle hint Hobbyking staff gave you that they have better things to do than answer your constantly contacting them all the time.
Heaven help Anthony if YOU ever get access to the bug the boss feature, you'll probably be the cause of us all losing it .
I'm never wrong, once I thought I was but I was mistaken.
Sawdust View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 628468
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote Sawdust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/Jul/2013 at 3:43pm
And I can't help advice wise here since I know very little about model helis.
I'm never wrong, once I thought I was but I was mistaken.
Platinum  (AU)
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote NewToHobbyKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/Jul/2013 at 4:13pm
Sawdust this is my point. RayJ66 and his off sider Mike, both have a problem. They state that the FBL 100 has a flaw. I am just trying to get them to talk about the ISSUE. They both can not see why HK will not reply. Yet I am finding it hard to get them to tell me there Story.

So Sawdust you have helped me before today. In more ways than you know. (YOU helped me to grow up and see the bigger picture).

Sawdust I am not asking you to use your POWER. But just too hear RayJ66 out. If he ever tells us his story!

RayJ66 the ball is in your court to tell the STORY please!

Edited by NewToHobbyKing - 10/Jul/2013 at 9:08pm
Daithi View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
USERID: 1241240
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote Daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/Jul/2013 at 8:47pm
The usual load of waffle

Ray - just post to the helicopter forum and someone there who has the model will advise you.

NTHK clutters up threads with a load of totally useless (and at times completely inaccurate) information
I don't care what it says on the profile - I'm so NOT GB!
RayJ66 View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)

Quote RayJ66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/Jul/2013 at 8:54pm
I'm confused with some of these posts you are saying you need to hear my story I've written it in every place I can find hope to get a little advice not to complain not and I never have claimed the fbl 100 is faulty read any posts I've made again and you will find this to be true in fact I love the hellis and all I want to do is get back to flying them I just need a little help other companies if you ask for technical support or help are willing to talk to you I'm finding it hard to decifer the hobby king mystery I'm sorry if it has bugged people but I'm frustrated as I just have to keep following a trail rather than just a simple answer or a phone call, however HK did email me today and gave me a ticket number so ill wait and see
RayJ66 View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)

Quote RayJ66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/Jul/2013 at 8:55pm
Are you for real
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>