assembly the bixler 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juvenal View Drop Down
Platinum  (PT)
USERID: 2055888

Online Status: Offline
  Quote juvenal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: assembly the bixler 2
    Posted: 28/May/2013 at 1:05am
Hi!

I got my bixler 2 and I must be honest, I'm scared of puting the thinhs wrong. Where I can get the best tips/video to see how to put everything together?

many thanks
Altijdgriep View Drop Down
Platinum  (NL)
USERID: 2104100

Quote Altijdgriep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2013 at 3:39am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOSV5nIzD7Q

Sooty View Drop Down
Platinum  (NZ)
USERID: 173750
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote Sooty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2013 at 5:03am
The big bits go on the front and the little thingys right at the back.
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes & dreams.
juvenal View Drop Down
Platinum  (PT)

Quote juvenal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2013 at 6:51pm
Many thanks for your kind attention.

I'll watch the video and I'll be back for more questions :-)

Kind regrads
juvenal View Drop Down
Platinum  (PT)

Quote juvenal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2013 at 9:00pm
Allow me to put some dumb questions:

- both wires of the servos I assembled in both wings are short, when I put the wings in the right place I can´t reach the wires ...;

- the ESC I bought has several "naked" wires to connect, what acessories I'll need to connect the ESC to the other devices ...;

Can you, please, give me some references of the materials I'm going to need in order to finish the assembly?

Many thanks,
Sooty View Drop Down
Platinum  (NZ)
USERID: 173750
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote Sooty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2013 at 8:30am
Allow me to put some dumb questions:

- both wires of the servos I assembled in both wings are short, when I put the wings in the right place I can´t reach the wires ...;

Depending on how you are setting up your Transmitter you will need either:

2 x servo extension leads if you are using a mix of two seperate channels (one channel for each servo) for ailerons or;

1 x servo extension lead together with a Y servo lead for connection of two servos to one channel. The Y lead is often supplied with the kit parts. The extension leads come in several lengths from 10cm upwards. You will have to measure your model to see what length you need.

- the ESC I bought has several "naked" wires to connect, what acessories I'll need to connect the ESC to the other devices ...;

The end with two wires requires a male connector to match the connector on your battery - probably an XT60 or a T connector. Most HK batteries are supplied with XT60s.

The three wires at other end connect to motor. If your motor comes fitted with connectors then you will have to match whatever is fitted. Otherwise you can use 3 mm or 4 mm gold connectors with or without plastic insulation covers. If using bare connectors just cover them with heat-shrink tubing for insulation purposes.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__68__PolyMax_3_5mm_Gold_Connectors_10_PAIRS_20PC_.html

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__20228__Individual_HXT_3_5mm_connector_for_motor_ESC_12pc_.html
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes & dreams.
juvenal View Drop Down
Platinum  (PT)

Quote juvenal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2013 at 8:06pm
Many thanks Sooty.

I'll try to follow your advices.

p.s.- i'm sure the brewery workers apreciate your eforts ... in the past :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply