600 FBL ???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nizza View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 801110

Online Status: Offline
  Quote nizza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 600 FBL ???
    Posted: 17/Sep/2012 at 9:35pm
I have asked HK via the contact tab and have had no answer so I might as well try here.
I notice now HK are doing the 450, 500, and 550 as a FBL, so does anyone know if the have plans to release the 600 flybarless in the near future?
I want to know because if not I will purchase the 550, but I would rather a 600 is possible,
thanks in advance.
helixerox View Drop Down
Platinum  (BR)
USERID: 1108988
HobbyKing Constituent
HobbyKing Constituent

Quote helixerox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Sep/2012 at 12:07am
For now we are with HK600GT with the flybar and tail drive belt.

To make it flybarless use the product "FL50-1001" and one of flybarless controllers available in "Helicopters and Parts> Flybarless> Flybarless Control Unit"

To make it torque tube wait for spare parts of HK550TT that are compatible with HK600GT, check the measurements of the parts on the original brand manual.

Have a good assembly, and flight time!
tommybwi View Drop Down
Platinum  (US)
USERID: 1167616

Quote tommybwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/Oct/2012 at 11:49am
i dont think there selling one as a flybarless heli, but you can do what i did an just purchase a flybarless rotor head from Hobby King or even eBay, its a little squirmy, but if you set up the three axis gyro correctly you'll be just fine, heres a link to mines before the upgrade.

http://youtu.be/TBc0q6RgoLA
 Post Reply Post Reply