FrSky 2.4GHz problem. No servo movement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
victim View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 489888

Online Status: Offline
  Quote victim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FrSky 2.4GHz problem. No servo movement
    Posted: 02/Nov/2011 at 7:06pm
I have just purchased my second FrSky FF-1 2.4GHz Combo for Futaba.
My first unit was replaced under warranty so I purchased another to use with extra receivers that I had purchased.
The Tx module is V8FT and Rx is V8FR, also extra receivers V8R7 and V8R4.
The Tx module is fitted into a Hitec Prism 7X
It has the same problem as my first unit, which is that after successful binding as indicated by flashing red led on both Tx and RX, and turn off and on again, I do not get any servo movement. The Tx is in PPM mode. I have tried various size and brand of servos.
Has any one else had this problem and if so is there a fix for this problem.

Edited by victim - 15/Nov/2011 at 1:07pm
mitja View Drop Down
Platinum  (SI)
USERID: 151610

Quote mitja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/Mar/2012 at 2:43am
Hello.

I have the same problem. Bought the hitec optic 6 sport and instaled V8HT module. After binding with V8R4 receiver I get no movement from the servos.

My binding procedure is as following: first I press the bind button on the transmitter and turn it on- the red LED is flashing. Then press the bind button on the receiver and turn it on. The red LED is flashing fast indicating that receiver and transmitter are bound. Then I turn both off. Next I turn on the receiver and after that transmitter. The servo on channel four jumps to far right position and stays there. If I wiggle the sticks there is no movement at all.

I suspect something is wrong with the transmitter module or receiver. At the moment I have no other receiver to test if I got faulty receiver!

Did someone else had same problems, and solved it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by mitja - 05/Mar/2012 at 2:45am
nerdbot View Drop Down
Platinum  (CA)
USERID: 599154
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Quote nerdbot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/Mar/2012 at 3:56am
I had problem with servos not moving right ,
I don't remember if I was in ppm or pcm but I changed to pcm or ppm which ever it was and it worked fine .
this was in a futaba radio .but ppm or pcm can make a big difference for sure .
 Post Reply Post Reply