Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sparkie View Drop Down
Platinum  (US)
USERID: 180462
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sparkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hobby King Catalog, Thanks HK
    Posted: 10/Feb/2011 at 7:07am
Just received my new catalog in the mail from HK, and never new they had one. Very well done, came packaged first class in a clear package. Very nice looking and it looks like a lot of work went into this one. For anyone that has not recieved theirs, keep your eyes open for it. Well worth it, especially for batteries and motors.

Sparkie
-------
Sparkie
hooppjs View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 37408
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Quote hooppjs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/Feb/2011 at 10:50am

Your welcome.Smile

vdemakov View Drop Down
Gold  (RU)
USERID: 389132

Quote vdemakov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Feb/2011 at 6:59pm
I've received one too.
Good job!

Best regards,
Vladimir
Hopsta View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 652676

Quote Hopsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/Feb/2011 at 11:04am
I was very pleased to receive my copy, but for a minute there I thought I might lose it to the Postman as he seemed very very interested in it, well done HK ClapClapClap best catalog I've ever received.
airwave View Drop Down
Retail  (US)
USERID: 71296
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote airwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/Feb/2011 at 12:00pm
Yes i like the catalog, but wish they would of put it in a cover. had to grab it up fast before the wife saw it, they all most wrecked my cover.I show her the cost from other places then order from HK.If she saw this she would cut my $$$ down. will have to keep an eye out nowBig smile

Edited by airwave - 16/Feb/2011 at 9:02am
DavidHK450 View Drop Down
Platinum  (CA)
USERID: 474160

Quote DavidHK450 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/Feb/2011 at 10:47pm

Thank-you Hobby King for the catalogue....very well put together....but yes all men beware of the wife finding your Hobby King catalogue.!!!! 

TheRCEdge View Drop Down
Platinum  (US)
USERID: 785494

Quote TheRCEdge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Feb/2011 at 4:01pm
I've received one too.
Good job!!!!!

TheRCEdge.com
boysie View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 458628
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote boysie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Feb/2011 at 9:01pm
What sort of women did you guys marry. My wife and I were visiting the local hobby store and I opened the box of a Seagull Christen Eagle, my wife wandered over to see what I was looking at and said wow that's a nice plane why don't you buy it so I did.Big smile
trumpy View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 386740
HobbyKing aficionado
HobbyKing aficionado

Quote trumpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Feb/2011 at 9:08pm
You must introduce me to her sister Boysie Thumbs Up

( Cripes I hope Bela's sis-in-law isnt reading this or I am in a world of trouble LOL )
Trumpy!
Does anybody know how to cancel a bid on e-Bay?
I put in a bid for a “Cowboy Outfit” and it seems I’m only six minutes away from owning the Australian Labor Government !
airwave View Drop Down
Retail  (US)
USERID: 71296
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote airwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/Feb/2011 at 12:05pm
I'm with you trumpy.Thumbs Up But after 25+ years with mine she knows me to well. If she let me go i would run all over and have a Big negitve incomeBig smile. I am a kid at the candy store. put all of it at the counter then see if i can payUnhappy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>