Corona 2.4GHz TX module on futaba 9vhp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tjhooker View Drop Down
Gold  (IT)
USERID: 238358

Online Status: Offline
  Quote tjhooker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Corona 2.4GHz TX module on futaba 9vhp
    Posted: 19/Feb/2010 at 12:35am
hi to all, I buy the Corona DiY module kit (DSSS) for my old futaba 9vhp 1024 system...
because no find info compatibility for my TX (I see the corona module for futaba.
please if you have info write to me.!!! thanks

other quest: the DIY module is compatible for v2 ???
thanks
tjhooker

fatman View Drop Down
Platinum  (IE)
USERID: 92274
HobbyKing Constituent
HobbyKing Constituent

Quote fatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/Mar/2010 at 5:09am
Hi tjhooker,

Sorry for taking so long to reply to your query. Are you an old comedy detective fan? TJ Hooker was a very funny series back in the early 80's.

I have a Futaba FP-T8UP 1024 transmitter and The Corona 2.4Ghz Futaba Module & Rx (V2 DSSS) module and reciever works perfectly. Make sure that you set the transmitter to PPM mode.

Eamonn.

Edited by fatman - 07/Mar/2010 at 5:11am
I may be getting old but I refuse to grow up
tjhooker View Drop Down
Gold  (IT)

Quote tjhooker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/Mar/2010 at 6:55am
Hi dear, yes I like the comedy ...hahahahahah
thanks for your reply ....I buy the corona DSSS kit and I wait the shipping.....normaly the delay to Italy in very high ....buT I wait.
bye
zolly View Drop Down
Platinum  (ZA)
USERID: 765072

Quote zolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/Jul/2011 at 4:18pm
Hi Everyone

I have a Futaba FP-T8UP radio and i want to convert to Corona 2.4ghz CT8Z, can someone tell me where to find the + - and PPM signal

Thank you
Zolly
bferdy View Drop Down
Platinum  (ID)
USERID: 502628

Quote bferdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/Feb/2012 at 2:23pm
hellow i have this product but not work and had a problem about range..100m is lost conect..how to my problem\?
tjhooker View Drop Down
Gold  (IT)

Quote tjhooker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/Oct/2012 at 11:04pm
i zolly,sorry for delay...for find the pin signal on rear of tx (on the module socket) I use oscilloscope..is the machine for find the signal frequency...on 9vhp is the second pin start from the left (grab and see the tx fron the rear)
have a nice day
Ca4lo View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 1784390

Quote Ca4lo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/Jul/2013 at 5:48pm
bferdy your lack of range may be because you are swamping the receiver when you power it on. make sure your transmitter is at least i metre away from the receiver when you power it on to avoid this problem. I get almost 2 km flying FPV with Corona DSSS. Smallest yet longest range in market.
 Post Reply Post Reply