Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lyclyc View Drop Down
Platinum  (MY)
USERID: 58870
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Online Status: Offline
  Quote lyclyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/Dec/2009 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Vincent F

Great ! Just received the new GA410 PRO version ! It as Delay and Limit adjust potentiometers and switches for servo selection (normal or Digital)and normal or reverse selection. Really the same as the Futaba 401 !
Thanks a lot HobbyKing ! Clap

Vincent

where you get the GA410PRO from?

doesn't seem to be listed at hobbycity

Vincent F View Drop Down
Platinum  (BE)
USERID: 68630

Quote Vincent F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/Dec/2009 at 8:00am
You're right, so it was a big (and nice) surprise when I received it from Hobbyking, because I was waiting a "normal" GA410 and they send me the GA410 PRO. ClapClapClap

Thanks a lot HobbyKing StarStarStar
Sleurhutje View Drop Down
Platinum  (NL)
USERID: 124642

Quote Sleurhutje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/Jan/2010 at 11:28pm
So did I. I ordered the Assan GA410 late november and got a Assan GA410pro instead. Shocked

However, the gyro didn't bind due to a bug in the firmware. I contacted HC and Assan about this problem. I sent back the gyro to HC and received an new updated and tested v1.1 in return. Great service. Clap
Sventa View Drop Down
Platinum  (SE)
USERID: 351776
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Quote Sventa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2010 at 5:31pm
Can anybody with experiece of ASSAN GA410 Pro adcice me how to get it into Normal Mode? I have FUTABA T8FG 2.4GHz and I have choosen "Funktion" and setup switch SD for Control and knob RD for Gain. The gain adjustment works but I can not switch to Normal Mode by SD. I can not stop the tail from swinging when take of in Head Holding Mode. I would appreciate your help.

Cheers/Sventa
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12