Why online chat when nobody answer?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Henrik76 View Drop Down
Platinum  (SE)
USERID: 1278870

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Henrik76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why online chat when nobody answer?
    Posted: 12/Apr/2012 at 4:23pm
Why do you have an online chat where you never answer? Tried it about 30 times last two weeks since my order (2004266914) somehow never gets shipped. Never any reply independently on what time I try. Why not show it "offline" when you don't have any operator there?
KaosKane View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 659344
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote KaosKane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/Apr/2012 at 6:56am
u have to wait 45-90mins HTH
unleaded View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 765026
HobbyKing aficionado
HobbyKing aficionado

Quote unleaded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/Apr/2012 at 8:56am
i have tried for three days now and just now i have waited for 21/2 hours then get a message that they werew going off line and to send them a message dont get me wrong i have had help befor after about 10>20 min wait but 2 1/2 hrs is abit much only to then be shut down not happy
Sooty View Drop Down
Platinum  (NZ)
USERID: 173750
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote Sooty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/Apr/2012 at 9:15am
The On-Line 24 hour support is currently Off-Line as of 1315 hours NZ Time.
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes & dreams.
unleaded View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
HobbyKing aficionado
HobbyKing aficionado

Quote unleaded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/Apr/2012 at 10:23am
well here is AUS it still shows that they are on line but i know they are not as i again tried to get on and again got the message "OFF LINE" what gives HK and dont any of you so call monitors etc come back and tell me any different cause i have got the proof saved ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Sawdust View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 628468
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote Sawdust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/Apr/2012 at 10:45am
That's realy weird. Obviously things aren't as they should be but when I look at the support page it shows this list of 19 names that are supposedly on line right now.

" CUSTOMER SUPPORT CENTRE (login first)
Service Agents Online: Ricky, Vivian, Ken, Thomas, Chris, NickSo, Jessi, Rachel, John, Kayla, Jane, Kyle, Andrea, Matthew, Vin, Ian, Mark, Andrew, Jarrad, "

I'm never wrong, once I thought I was but I was mistaken.
zzzzz View Drop Down
Platinum  (CA)
USERID: 1242878

Quote zzzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/Apr/2012 at 10:54am
I'm with you. my batteries are paid for and have 3 arrows for shipment. Listed as +10 in stock but no action. Waste of time trying to reach anybody. Is it treally worth buying here ?
hairykarts View Drop Down
Platinum  (NZ)
USERID: 424820
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote hairykarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/Apr/2012 at 4:42pm
I am normally very patient and accept some hold ups but now same problem for me. ordered 9/3/12 shipped 15/3/12 . still at hk post 13/4/12 .
no reply at chat .
nick so at on line quiries said to wait till today . and check again with hk post ... still there. !
I have had dozens of orders some arrived within 2 weeks. but not at the moment .
I must remember .... when inverted .... down is up and up is down .
unleaded View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
HobbyKing aficionado
HobbyKing aficionado

Quote unleaded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/Apr/2012 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Sawdust

That's realy weird. Obviously things aren't as they should be but when I look at the support page it shows this list of 19 names that are supposedly on line right now.

" CUSTOMER SUPPORT CENTRE (login first)
Service Agents Online: Ricky, Vivian, Ken, Thomas, Chris, NickSo, Jessi, Rachel, John, Kayla, Jane, Kyle, Andrea, Matthew, Vin, Ian, Mark, Andrew, Jarrad, "

i know i had the same thing when iu got logged off so i sent them a message as they asked me to do NO reply yet 5 hours
Loretta View Drop Down
Gold  (AU)
USERID: 1031130

Quote Loretta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Apr/2012 at 3:10pm
I am wondering if Hobby King has gone bust? Seems we all cannot contact them. I am going to try and cancel my order- what do you think?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>