HobbyKing Forums
Forum Home Forum Home > Support Section - Include Order# with your post > Resolved Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Order paid, but shows unpaid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Schorch View Drop Down
Platinum  (DE)
USERID: 953628
HobbyKing Constituent
HobbyKing Constituent

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Schorch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Order paid, but shows unpaid
    Posted: 10/Apr/2012 at 5:38am
Order nr. 2004271481 German Warehouse, paid with credit card. Order and payment date is 04. 04. 2012 and till now it shows "pending, unpaid". Months ago, such payments were received within minutes and i got my items within 2 or 3 days.

Ordered some spare parts in a german shop, payment was received within seconds. So all things are ok with the card. Please help me and fix the issue with the payment. It is no fun to buy in the german warehouse from Germany and then wait many days without any change.
speedy72vega View Drop Down
Platinum  (US)
USERID: 202846
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Quote speedy72vega Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/Apr/2012 at 7:48am
Moved to Order Support. CS will help you.
Uncontrolled contact with terrain is a bad thing.
Schorch View Drop Down
Platinum  (DE)
HobbyKing Constituent
HobbyKing Constituent

Quote Schorch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/Apr/2012 at 4:43am
Thanks, Speedy. Hope to get my new heli this week
CSbeta View Drop Down
Platinum  (US)
USERID: 894422
HobbyKing Support
HobbyKing Support

Quote CSbeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/Apr/2012 at 2:17pm
Order has been activated and we are very sorry for the inconvenience.
Please use our ZenDesk for support. PM box is not available.
Schorch View Drop Down
Platinum  (DE)
HobbyKing Constituent
HobbyKing Constituent

Quote Schorch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/Apr/2012 at 7:58pm
Looks fine, maybe it is on its way tomorrow

Thank you for your help!

Maybe there is a general problem activating the orders, had some trouble with an order before. Had to cancel it cause some of the items runned out of stock and i had to buy them otherwhere. I like to shop at the Hobbyking store, there are much of the little items needed for building models like hinges, landing gears and many others.
BrykMantis View Drop Down
Platinum  (US)
USERID: 951308

Quote BrykMantis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/Apr/2012 at 9:33pm
How in the world do you CANCEL an order with these people? I ordered these 2-Cell batteries by mistake. I meant to get 3-Cell. Immediately ( within minutes) I tried the 800 number...will not answer. Tried the Live Chat ...not working apparently. Tried opening Tickets...no reponse. Now been trying everything for 3 days and looks like I'm going to be stuck because today the system says they were shipped.
Schorch View Drop Down
Platinum  (DE)
HobbyKing Constituent
HobbyKing Constituent

Quote Schorch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/Apr/2012 at 7:25pm
Received my parcel today, thanks again for the help

To cancel an order, you have to go to the order screen, select the UNSEND order you wish to cancel and there you can see a "Cancel Order" Button.
Platinum  (US)
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Quote speedy72vega Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/Apr/2012 at 8:50pm
Glad you got your order Schorch
n8ander View Drop Down
Gold  (US)
USERID: 1152488

Quote n8ander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/May/2012 at 6:46am
The same thing happened to me. Paid yesterday. Pay pall shows me a receipt, but hobby king still shows unpaid. I'm new to Hobby king and am not sure how to get ahold of their customer service. Called the number. . . no answer. . . . live chat. . . offline.

Any suggestions on how i can get this taken care of?
Platinum  (US)
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Quote speedy72vega Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/May/2012 at 7:48am
n8ander, post a thread in Order Support. Give the order number in the title, a CS rep will help you get that fixed.
 Post Reply Post Reply