Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chiefmemphis View Drop Down
Platinum  (US)
USERID: 1193840
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Online Status: Offline
  Quote chiefmemphis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turnigy 9X
    Posted: 14/Mar/2012 at 1:44pm
anyone else waiting on a back order on a Turnigy 9X I ordered mine on Feb 15th they keep saying 30 days that is comming up in the next 2 weeks I am wondering if they will run out before they fill my order
__BB-Q View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
USERID: 332974
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote __BB-Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Mar/2012 at 3:07pm
Depends on your position in the queue. If you've ordered a Mode 2 you could be waiting quite a while. It's best to order a Mode 1 and spend 10 minutes converting it to Mode 2.
I'm here to help where I can- the sarcasm and insults are just a complimentary service I provide....
Sooty View Drop Down
Platinum  (NZ)
USERID: 173750
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote Sooty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Mar/2012 at 3:10pm
They have been coming into stock approx every 10 days but go straight into back order each time. Someone mentioned in the forum that they were around -1500 and are now impossible to place on back order. These things are just soooo popular.

30 days is just HK standard estimation of re-supply time. Means nothing as it it completely out of their hands and dependant upon how many the factory cares to send them. Hobby King are not the only ones selling them like hot cakes at an English County Fair.
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes & dreams.
__BB-Q View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote __BB-Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Mar/2012 at 3:19pm
As I type this there are 279 Mode 2 on back order and 19 Mode 1
I'm here to help where I can- the sarcasm and insults are just a complimentary service I provide....
__BB-Q View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote __BB-Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Mar/2012 at 3:31pm
And 100 Mode 2 have just arrived.
Sooty View Drop Down
Platinum  (NZ)
USERID: 173750
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote Sooty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Mar/2012 at 3:38pm
Yeah - just got that message too. Don't care any more - went the mode 1 converted to mode 2 way several weeks ago.
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes & dreams.
__BB-Q View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote __BB-Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Mar/2012 at 5:49pm
there's a few Mode 1 in stock right now, but you'll have to be quick!
__BB-Q View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote __BB-Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Mar/2012 at 5:58pm
Hope you were quick- they've all gone!
wichtel9999 View Drop Down
Platinum  (FI)
USERID: 1172360
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Quote wichtel9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Mar/2012 at 6:26pm
They have stock three times the mode2 in the last 8 days. But I have to wait, because it still standing in BK in my order.

But I hope till eastern I can hold it in my hands.
FRSky, lipos and back light I have ordered in the times it was on stock.
My smartie board its also on way to me. The snow here in finland go away an I want to fly with this new thinks. ;)

Have a nice day

Andy
eagle33 View Drop Down
Platinum  (US)
USERID: 579440
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Quote eagle33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Mar/2012 at 7:23pm
Does the 9x have a memory like he Dx6i?
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>