Wings for Hobbyking Bixler EPO 1400mm

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ddosoff View Drop Down
Dealer  (RU)
USERID: 144044

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ddosoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wings for Hobbyking Bixler EPO 1400mm
    Posted: 14/Mar/2012 at 11:58am
I received aircraft Hobbyking Bixler EPO 1400mm. During packing the aircraft was damaged. The tip of the wing was very much bent. please help me find wings for my Bixler. I really need the reference to "native" wings or their equivalents. I hope very much for your help. Please help.
Sooty View Drop Down
Platinum  (NZ)
USERID: 173750
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote Sooty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Mar/2012 at 4:19pm
There are no replacement Bixler wings currently listed.

Suggest you try steaming the bend out of the tip. This method generally works quite well on dents and bends in foam due to packaging & shipment damage.

Don't let then get away with it though - get stuck in for a replacement.

Otherwise you might have to get another kit for spares. This is Hobby Kings own kit so if they don't have spares for it then probably nobody has any.
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes & dreams.
ddosoff View Drop Down
Dealer  (RU)

Quote ddosoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Mar/2012 at 4:39pm
Thank you very much for your advice. I work with this store for four years, and, unfortunately, know as "fast" they decide such questions. Such warranty cases can be resolved for years.

What do you think about wings on skysurfer? They fit this model?
ddosoff View Drop Down
Dealer  (RU)

Quote ddosoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/Mar/2012 at 12:31pm
Does this wing fit to the aircraft Hobbyking Bixler EPO 1400? http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=19276&pb=1
wichtel9999 View Drop Down
Platinum  (FI)
USERID: 1172360
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Quote wichtel9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/Mar/2012 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by ddosoff

Does this wing fit to the aircraft Hobbyking Bixler EPO 1400? http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=19276&pb=1

NO!

But You can search the web for Bnana Sky Surfer wings, but they are most sold out.

Can You send an picture here of the damage of Your wing, so ist is possible to help You with fixing?

Best regards from finland

Andy
drcuffe View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
USERID: 1127276
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Quote drcuffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/Mar/2012 at 12:24am
I bought a Bixler for my nephew and the wing tips were very different and one bent much further than it should have been.

I used a hair dryer, warming it gently and bent it back into perfect shape. It flies great.

David
Ral fRotten View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 1503870
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Quote Ral fRotten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2013 at 6:29pm
A person told me the bixler2 wings slot straight in!
cptn blinky View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 298454
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote cptn blinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/May/2013 at 9:58pm
buggered if I can fit the bixler2 wing in to a V1
Right after a spectacular crash, the pilot yelled out ''Channel 35 clear!

Post Reply Post Reply