Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ANARIT-119 View Drop Down
Platinum  (IN)
USERID: 409650
HobbyKing Constituent
HobbyKing Constituent

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ANARIT-119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JIT a lie!!!
    Posted: 16/Feb/2012 at 10:32pm
I had placed an order on 20 January 2012. It contained a JIT item. Keeping in mind the CNY delay, it was understood that it would take time for the order to be shipped.

Now I got an update on my account with the following details:

BSKT2181 JIT SCAN OUT @Feb 9 2012 2:47PM
BSKT2181 JIT ARRIVED IN WAHLOK @Feb 10 2012 4:15PM
JIT Picked in BackWarehouse @Feb 10 2012 4:39PM
JIT Picked in BackWarehouse @Feb 10 2012 4:39PM
JIT In Transit to FrontWarehouse @Feb 10 2012 4:42PM
BOX2181 JIT OFF TRUCK @Feb 11 2012 2:55PM
BOX2181 JIT OFF TRUCK @Feb 11 2012 2:55PM

Today it is 16-Feb and still the order is not shipped. I contacted the support team. This is what they had to say....

You are now chatting with : Zoe (Customer Service)

Zoe:Thank you for contacting the HobbyKing Support Team. How may I help you?

You:hello, what is the status of order number 2003XXXXXX

You:status?

You:it was placed a month ago and also the JIT box has been unloaded... how much more time?

Zoe:Please kindly note the JIT item is on the way to our front warehouse and will be posted soon.

Zoe:Please kindly check you account for updates later.

You:have you even looked at the order? it says box off truck

You:on 11 feb

You:and today its 16

Zoe:Please kindly check your account for update later. It will be updated in about 2-3 working days.

You:wow...!!!

The update says that it is in the front warehouse and the CS says it is on its way!!! What is this JIT system... really irritating!!!

Edited by ANARIT-119 - 16/Feb/2012 at 10:32pm
snappy View Drop Down
Platinum  (IE)
USERID: 73306
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote snappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/Feb/2012 at 10:50pm
The JIT warehouse is outside the Hong Kong special economic region and has to get shipped over the border into HK and that takes time. They dont send a man on a bike with your plane over his shoulder as soon as they receive your order.
   I'm as happy as a very happy sandboy.
ANARIT-119 View Drop Down
Platinum  (IN)
USERID: 409650
HobbyKing Constituent
HobbyKing Constituent

Quote ANARIT-119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/Feb/2012 at 11:03pm
it is not always about the time... it is about the right information being conveyed to the customer...!!! I am sorry if i'd hurt your everlong precious feelings with HK...
snappy View Drop Down
Platinum  (IE)
USERID: 73306
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote snappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/Feb/2012 at 11:11pm
   I'm as happy as a very happy sandboy.
fatman View Drop Down
Platinum  (IE)
USERID: 92274
HobbyKing Constituent
HobbyKing Constituent

Quote fatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/Feb/2012 at 12:37am
+1
I may be getting old but I refuse to grow up
ozace View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 6818

Quote ozace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/Feb/2012 at 6:55pm
I got misled on jit. Now that i have experienced jit, it will get treated like backorder for me (stay away unless i am prepared to wait weeks).
LonelyDragon View Drop Down
Platinum  (RU)
USERID: 972050
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Quote LonelyDragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/Feb/2012 at 8:32pm
I put order on 21/12/2011. Shipped on 11/02/2011.
JIT Item. :)
__Vick View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 588154
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Quote __Vick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Feb/2012 at 7:38am
Agree with ANARIT-119.
It is about "about the right information being conveyed to the customer"
simo71 View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 255786
HobbyKing Constituent
HobbyKing Constituent

Quote simo71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/Feb/2012 at 5:31am
In all honesty it's about time Hobbyking treat these Jit items for what they really are....Backordered items, I know of no other company who takes 7 odd days to ship an order. I have been supporting them for a long while now & wish to order another airframe along with the electronics to go with it...but what use to be 3-5 days to ship an order to the customer has now moved out to 7 days.

We are still paying money for product & shipping service regardless...I know many people who will not order from HK now due to this & even will pay three times as much getting another product elsewhere.

Anthony the Aussie "she'l be right mate" is wearing a little thin.
Sooty View Drop Down
Platinum  (NZ)
USERID: 173750
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote Sooty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/Feb/2012 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by simo71

In all honesty it's about time Hobbyking treat these Jit items for what they really are....Backordered items, I know of no other company who takes 7 odd days to ship an order. I have been supporting them for a long while now & wish to order another airframe along with the electronics to go with it...but what use to be 3-5 days to ship an order to the customer has now moved out to 7 days.

We are still paying money for product & shipping service regardless...I know many people who will not order from HK now due to this & even will pay three times as much getting another product elsewhere.

Anthony the Aussie "she'l be right mate" is wearing a little thin.

How many of the 250,000 customers who have ordered from HK during the past two weeks do you actually know?
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes & dreams.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>