Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HobbyKing_Admin View Drop Down
Platinum  (GR)
USERID: 731618
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote HobbyKing_Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online Promotion Staff Needed
    Posted: 17/Jan/2012 at 3:58pm
Do you like playing with HobbyKing products?
Do you want to get paid for promoting HobbyKing products in forums and other online mediums?

Send your letter of interest, outlining your skills and history in R/C to hr@hextronik.com

*Remuneration from $100/month up for the right candidates.
__BB-Q View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
USERID: 332974
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote __BB-Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/Jan/2012 at 2:42pm
I (& Scott) have just been defending you vehemently on RCMF.info. I await my cheque.
I'm here to help where I can- the sarcasm and insults are just a complimentary service I provide....
Platinum  (GR)
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Quote HobbyKing_Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/Jan/2012 at 9:20pm
Thanks.
We need all the friends we can get.
Blind Vision View Drop Down
Platinum  (DK)
USERID: 52464
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
ADMIN

Quote Blind Vision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/Jan/2012 at 9:33pm
Can't apply, spending most of my spare time here, trying my best to help people out - get them connected to the right people..
Platinum  (GR)
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Quote HobbyKing_Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/Jan/2012 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Blind Vision

Can't apply, spending most of my spare time here, trying my best to help people out - get them connected to the right people..

And its greatly appreciated by us and the customers who you help.
__BB-Q View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
USERID: 332974
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote __BB-Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/Jan/2012 at 5:51am
Originally posted by HobbyKing_Admin

Thanks.
We need all the friends we can get.

Any time, even though you didn't listen to me and put the UK warehouse in Blackpool!
I'm here to help where I can- the sarcasm and insults are just a complimentary service I provide....
dlh1975 View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
USERID: 431452
HobbyKing Constituent
HobbyKing Constituent

Quote dlh1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/Jan/2012 at 7:07am
blackpool huh? the sooner the better imo! i like shopping with hobbyking,i dont like my items being sat in the warehouse for 3 weeks 'ready for dispatch' and one at hongkong airport being 'processed' for the last 9 days! the sooner the uk branch is open the better! that being said,i wouldnt mind the job...guess where id be spending the cheque!!
$anta View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
USERID: 634904
HobbyKing Constituent
HobbyKing Constituent

Quote $anta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/Jan/2012 at 9:35am
Originally posted by dlh1975

blackpool huh? the sooner the better imo! i like shopping with hobbyking,i dont like my items being sat in the warehouse for 3 weeks 'ready for dispatch' and one at hongkong airport being 'processed' for the last 9 days! the sooner the uk branch is open the better! that being said,i wouldnt mind the job...guess where id be spending the cheque!!

If your married, would you even see the cheque before the other half has spent it
simo71 View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 255786
HobbyKing Constituent
HobbyKing Constituent

Quote simo71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/Jan/2012 at 6:39pm
I have no issue recommending product that deserves it, The Durafly range is outstanding & people are in awe when I fly what I have of the Durafly range. I am also happy to help people out on rcgroups where I can.

People dissing a product that I have personally used & have had success with leaves me wondering what their agenda truly is...mainly talking about Lipo here.
rcDawson View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 590194

Quote rcDawson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/Jan/2012 at 7:55pm
Cool, this might be fun.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>