Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
boysie View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 458628
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Online Status: Offline
  Quote boysie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Feb/2012 at 3:00pm
Before Christmas!
Sooty View Drop Down
Platinum  (NZ)
USERID: 173750
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote Sooty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Feb/2012 at 3:19pm
CS staff have no idea about stock levels or stock arrivals etc. They are not warehouse re-stocking staff or factory managers.

They are there to point you in the right direction. As they say - If it is stocked it will show up in the catalog - if it is not it won't be there. Simple really.

They obviously have the same restocking timelines in front of them as you/we will see on the web page - which we all know are seldom adhered to.
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes & dreams.
Scarecrow325 View Drop Down
Platinum  (US)
USERID: 680622

Quote Scarecrow325 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/May/2012 at 11:30am
Well March has come and gone along with April and still nothing on this bird. It's been just over 7 months since the last video which announced "Just a few very, very minor tweaks to take care of". Maybe HK should wait until the thing is ready before teasing us with scraps? My enthusiasm is starting to wane
Daithi View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
USERID: 1241240
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote Daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/May/2012 at 11:37am
There never was a release date given - just that it was being worked on. There probably were problems with the manufacturing - what they may have been, no-one here knows, but, which would you prefer - a model Lanc right now that will have you running to complaints because of some fault or wait until they have it ready to go?

All anyone here can tell you is it will be on sale when it's fit and ready to be sold.
I don't care what it says on the profile - I'm so NOT GB!
Phrozius View Drop Down
N/A  (N/A)
USERID: 0
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
HobbyKing Moderator

Quote Phrozius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2012 at 2:12pm
I touched one just a few days ago.. its real.. Stock is on the way to our warehouse right now! I'm going to stick my head out here and say Wednesday next week!
Hobbyking - Product Manager - Hong Kong
snappy View Drop Down
Platinum  (IE)
USERID: 73306
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote snappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2012 at 3:13pm
Woo Hoo, clearing the building board as I type!
   I'm as happy as a very happy sandboy.
Daithi View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
USERID: 1241240
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote Daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2012 at 8:04pm
Better clear a bit more space in that garage

Dam - you are BUSTED!
I don't care what it says on the profile - I'm so NOT GB!
captn grinell View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 333746
HobbyKing aficionado
HobbyKing aficionado

Quote captn grinell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2012 at 9:12pm
i need to get a second job to pay for my addiction ( hobby )
wayneuk View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
USERID: 1087520
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Quote wayneuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/Sep/2012 at 8:15pm
gruntfuttock View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 1457496

Quote gruntfuttock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/Sep/2012 at 5:56pm
I actually have the Durafly Lancaster and I can understand Scot's frustration.The bomb doors did not meet correctly and simply pulled the hinge clean out of the fusilage with an almighty crack.The undercart doors do not close they simply jam up as the linkage tries to crossover itself in operation.It is the most Heath Robinson lash up imaginable.The poor servos are humming and chattering away till the timer allows the gear to come down in order for the doors to open.Ofcourse the wheels have by now bashed their way through them pulling the hinges out of the wheel well.The foam had to be cut away in order to clear the edge of the doors to enable them to pivot without binding and popping the hinge pin out.The Sqdn.ID. HW. ,roundel and call signe R on the port side are completely out of alingnement making the mid upper look like a double 20 on a dart board, the aircraft reg.No.PA474 on both sides are behind the main plane instead of below and in front of the tail plane.there was no glazing for the sqare ports. It is none the less a beautiful model which I hope will fly one day .These things do not speak well for HK quality control.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>