Hobbyking BAE Hawk 90mm Discussion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
__1Eye View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
USERID: 603598

Online Status: Offline
  Quote __1Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/Apr/2012 at 12:53pm
So what's the deal here HK??? there seem to be too many people with sereous issues and no satisfactory answers from you guys?!? alot of people that have spent alot of money!!! money that's keeping all you guys at cs,all the Scott's and all the Byrons in employment!! whats the truth here? just be honest!!you have an oligation!!!
__1Eye View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)

Quote __1Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/Apr/2012 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by sharkyh2o

I've had similar experiences with their customer service after spending 5k with them this year alone.

Wow you've done 5k already just from HK!? what must you're annual modelling budget be??

Just envious
__1Eye View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)

Quote __1Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/Apr/2012 at 7:42pm
Is there not one person to answer as to what the problem is with the replacement parts??? come on HobbyKing you are really taking the piss badly!!!!?
Daithi View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
USERID: 1241240
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote Daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Apr/2012 at 12:03am
Why not post down in the support section of the board instead of discussion - there's more chance of CS picking it up there than here
I don't care what it says on the profile - I'm so NOT GB!
__1Eye View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)

Quote __1Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Apr/2012 at 3:00am
i have no doubt that they see this, however its not such a bad idea, just dont know if i have the energy?!this sort of crap is really wearing!

Edited by __1Eye - 18/Apr/2012 at 3:12am
Daithi View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
USERID: 1241240
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote Daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Apr/2012 at 5:22am
Oh sure - the CS people read every single post because they have nothing better to do. You want it to be read - put it where it WILL be read
I don't care what it says on the profile - I'm so NOT GB!
Munchies View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 928996

Quote Munchies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/Jun/2012 at 6:04pm
Does anyone have a picture of the bottom of the jet, I just want to c how the landing gear will fit in the plane.
boostoman View Drop Down
Platinum  (OM)
USERID: 488378
HobbyKing aficionado
HobbyKing aficionado

Quote boostoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/Jun/2012 at 6:31pm
here is the picture of the main landing gear.I painted the landing gear wheel black so it looks better in the sky. let me know if you need pictures of the frond landing gear as well. I
YouTube channel: ***://www.youtube.com/user/BOOSTOMAN
Munchies View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)

Quote Munchies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/Jun/2012 at 6:37pm
Thank you, is there enough space to fit l/gear doors? Did you have to re-enforce where the l/gear attaches?
Munchies View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)

Quote Munchies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Jun/2012 at 6:35pm
hi there could you please show me how your nose gear looks, also how does the fact that you do not have landing gear doors effect the plane?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>