HobbyKing Forums
Forum Home Forum Home > Product Specific > FPV and Aerial Photography > First Person View
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

This goes with this goes with that

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
waterlogged View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 834784
HobbyKing aficionado
HobbyKing aficionado

Online Status: Offline
  Quote waterlogged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This goes with this goes with that
    Posted: 04/Nov/2011 at 12:31pm
I'm looking for an FPV setup and I just don't know which way to go. There's so many of them and no doubt they change quickly too.

Could anyone give me a completely unbiased piece of advice as to which one will do the job please. I'm not after Oscars for camera work and certainly can't afford much. A middle of the road system will do. I've seen examples on UTube and to be honest I think they should be taken down. Oversensitive AGCs are the worst. It looks at the sky and everything else turns black, it looks at the ground and everything blossoms. Very rarely a happy medium except for when it's all ground. I'm not after 3 km ranges, just all the plane can see while I in turn can see the plane. There's plenty of room and weight isn't a major problem. I have an FPV Plane on the way. No prop in view and it will be also fitted with Co-Pilot to keep things stable. It's only for testing so no goggles just a 12 volt monitor. Any advice would be welcome, thank you Stu
People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
 Post Reply Post Reply