Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
disco stu View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 317438
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Online Status: Offline
  Quote disco stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/Jul/2011 at 9:39pm
So is my understanding correct that you have to use the HK 6ch reciever rather than the one that comes standard with the turnigy 9x??

If I can use the other reciever it means I could set this up quick smart and get using it rather than waiting for another order from hobbyking. Do you know of any other FM recievers where the PPM is easy to get out of it?
wind raider View Drop Down
Platinum  (ID)
USERID: 39286
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Quote wind raider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/Jul/2011 at 12:59am

Artech rx 72 MHz

Esky 72 Mhz

disco stu View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 317438
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Quote disco stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/Jul/2011 at 7:24am
Thanks Wind Raider. Unfortunately I don't have either of those recievers. Might jus spend the money and get FrSky or the hobbyking 6ch
Cesium Candy View Drop Down
Platinum  (US)
USERID: 218848

Quote Cesium Candy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/Aug/2011 at 1:22pm
Ok, this is great.. I think. I built a rig with a 3.5mm audio plug and the RX is powered by a 1S battery. The RX is bound to the students radio -- and I plug this into the teachers radio.. right? I'm using two Turnigy 9X radios I purchased specifically for this purpose.

The problem is .. it doesn't work. In order to get the trainer feature to work when using wires - I have to remove the TX module from the student radio. This does not work when doing wireless obviously. I tested the RX and if I put a servo on it while hooked to the instructor TX the servo works -- so I know the bind to the student TX is correct.

Any ideas of what I can do to test this out?
wind raider View Drop Down
Platinum  (ID)
USERID: 39286
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Quote wind raider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/Aug/2011 at 2:16pm
Can you post the pics ?
If not working , may be you should invert the polarity of the ppm output .

nooby View Drop Down
Platinum  (TT)
USERID: 1000214

Quote nooby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/Sep/2011 at 10:27am
Great work Wind Raider!! How do you go about finding the PPM from the RX? I have a HK6DF TR/RX, it doesn't come with a trainer port so i can't connect it the my pc. If I can find the PPM signal and set it up with the pc that would be great! Thanks Wind Raider.

Edited by nooby - 03/Sep/2011 at 2:17pm
tmacdon View Drop Down
Platinum  (US)
USERID: 1265824

Quote tmacdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/Mar/2012 at 12:06am
Wind Raider - Are you there? Did you change the programming on the transmitter? I notice you are using er9x firmware (so am I), I created the setup as you have laid out, yet it doesn't work - Do I need to configure the transmitter differently in a new model?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12