HobbyKing Forums
Forum Home Forum Home > Hobby King Forums > Questions for HK
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Questions For HK Forum Guidelines, -and  MANUALS ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedQuestions For HK Forum Guidelines, -and MANUALS ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Blind Vision View Drop Down
Platinum  (DK)
USERID: 52464
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
ADMIN

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions For HK Forum Guidelines, -and MANUALS ?
    Posted: 13/Jan/2011 at 8:54pm

Questions Forum Guidelines

Here you can post general questions that you just cant seem to find the answers to.
Please include a Link to the product (if you have a product specific question), as the name alone is not always easy to find it on.

Everybody can join in and post questions/answers, but please, only post constructive answers.

Wrong or off topic answers WILL be deleted by Mods without warning.

Product specific questions should only be posted in their proper forum and will be moved

Any foul, derogatory, racial, or generally offensive language or content will be removed as soon as it is spotted, so if you do not want it deleted keep it clean.

Hope you like the new forum
-Troels

Edited by Blind Vision - 17/Sep/2011 at 4:28am
Doing some guerilla gardening... take a peek; http://www.facebook.com/groups/416558261701047/ lokal bustop infront of my flat
Blind Vision View Drop Down
Platinum  (DK)
USERID: 52464
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
ADMIN

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/Sep/2011 at 3:42am
MANUALS

Q:"can you help me, no manual in the box?"
A: Yes we can, most of the time, if a manual exists, Did the product page mention anything on a manual, have you checked it ?

here is how:

You have to find the Product page,
-look under the tab, if that does not have what you looking for Look under or , some other user might have posted a link.

This is a very common question, where is the manual, were do i find it -been up here more times than I can remember, Hope by typing up this here we can get better/faster answers to more relevant questions for HK.

PS: If you want a faster response to your questions, you need to ask the questions that other user might have the answer to in the
Discussion forum, or where it fits in (Heli question under Heli and so on). The "Product Documentation & Information" forum is not a Q&A Forum. All questions will be deleted or move to the appropriate forum at the discretion of the moderator.

Thanks for helping out improving the forum

Edited by wchiro - 09/Oct/2011 at 5:02pm
Doing some guerilla gardening... take a peek; http://www.facebook.com/groups/416558261701047/ lokal bustop infront of my flat
 Post Reply Post Reply