Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
snappy View Drop Down
Platinum  (IE)
USERID: 73306
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Online Status: Offline
  Quote snappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/Apr/2012 at 2:48pm
A 9XR that will be $50.00 and targeted at the standard user that likes flying, not fiddling with his radio or looking for a shady spot to see his LCD.
And an android based high end radio would be a nutcracker :-)
   I'm as happy as a very happy sandboy.
psychosaffa View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
USERID: 400422

Quote psychosaffa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/Apr/2012 at 3:35am
scale fuselage for trex 500 and 600.
Maximilionalpha View Drop Down
Platinum  (US)
USERID: 504602
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote Maximilionalpha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/Apr/2012 at 5:49am
I think HK, should start selling some of this...

Edited by Maximilionalpha - 18/Apr/2012 at 12:39am
__BB-Q View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
USERID: 332974
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote __BB-Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/Apr/2012 at 1:49pm
What's a whinner?
I'm here to help where I can- the sarcasm and insults are just a complimentary service I provide....
macmurphy View Drop Down
Platinum  (PT)
USERID: 112038

Quote macmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/Apr/2012 at 3:17pm
A replacement nose for the T-45 Goshawk would be great. Or does anyone know where to get this. It is for the 64mm version.
Thanks a lot and have a nice day. Greetings from Madeira
Oli
__BB-Q View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
USERID: 332974
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote __BB-Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Apr/2012 at 4:43am
The short Futaba alloy servo arms with m2 holes instead of m3 and not in a really gay purple colour! Silver, red (at a push) or black please.
I'm here to help where I can- the sarcasm and insults are just a complimentary service I provide....
Buzzlightyear71 View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 1049304
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Quote Buzzlightyear71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Apr/2012 at 5:48am
Anthony/HK admin, i do have a few reasonable and attainable and valid suggestions that i think would gain you sales and keep customers happy, listed below
1. Please start stocking nanotech lipos in your Aus warehouse, or any other warehouse outside of Int. why do you ship turnigy lipos here in Aus and people end up ordering from Int for nano's. You are shipping batteries out anyway. Stock the nanotech instead. Not sure about others but i love HK post, Singapore post on the other hand-pathetic. I loathe having to order nano's knowing i have to go through sing post. Have had nothing but problems. You are doing the task, just exporting the wrong batteries.
2. Please start stocking higher end inrunners. You are in China and so are manufacturers, i have just spent $300 on Leopard inrunners from another supplier. Why can you not offer the leopard and Tacon motors?.They are in china. People will pay the money for them, and knowing you guys you could still offer them cheaper than your competitors. Most inrunners on your site are never in stock. I have bought loads of outrunners and you do find that they arent as good as a quality inrunner (vibrations due to play in the bearings. Would have gladly placed some quality inrunners in my cart had you offerred them. Very possible for you to action this.
3. Also , when you offer kits on your site list all the appropriate accesories under related items such as your new fockwulfe composite. You say that you have specific landing gear set- well put that under related items to add to cart, make it easier for people to buy related accesories.The kit has no prop yet under related items there is no prop, if you put an appropriate prop there people will add it when buying the kit. ( example)
Thanks    
coxy4130 View Drop Down
Platinum  (AU)
USERID: 1251502

Quote coxy4130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Apr/2012 at 6:21am
Chinese weight mod jig
Daithi View Drop Down
Platinum  (GB)
USERID: 1241240
Hobbyking Addict
Hobbyking Addict

Quote Daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Apr/2012 at 7:04am
Originally posted by coxy4130

Chinese weight mod jig

What's that for? Weighing Chinese forum mods or Irish dancers???
I don't care what it says on the profile - I'm so NOT GB!
helixerox View Drop Down
Platinum  (BR)
USERID: 1108988
HobbyKing Constituent
HobbyKing Constituent

Quote helixerox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Apr/2012 at 7:28am
Lubrificants, sealed bearings, open bearings, metal slide surfaces, servo gears metal, servo gears plastic, open gears, one way bearing and etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 145>