HobbyKing Forums
Forum Home Forum Home > Product Specific > FPV and Aerial Photography > First Person View
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Installation Kit FPV 900mhz 200mW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chuty View Drop Down
Platinum  (CO)
USERID: 775272

Online Status: Offline
  Quote chuty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/Jul/2011 at 11:22am
AMIGO YA HICE LA PRUEBAS Y YA SE CUAL ES EL ERROR
USE EL RECEPTOR DE UN AMIGO Y FUNCIONA PERFECTO 600 METROS DE ALCANCE PERO CUANDO CONECTO MI RX SOLO LLEGA A 30 METROS.
QUE PUEDO HACER PARA ARREGLAR EL RX POR QUE EL TX FUNCIONA SUPER PERO EL RX ESTRA DEFECTUSO SOLO 30 METROS.
AYUDEMEN URGENTE
chuty View Drop Down
Platinum  (CO)
USERID: 775272

Quote chuty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/Jul/2011 at 11:22am
Originally posted by FPVi7

Los siguientes enlaces tienen algunos utube información ..
Si se puede hablar Inglés se puede entender mejor, aunque puede ser digno de un buscar de todos modos ..

Hay varios factores que podrían limitar su alcance.
Algunos son el tipo de frecuencia de radio o la colocación de su vídeo en el equipo R / C puede no ser óptima, es posible que la interferencia de otras fuentes en el lugar o tal vez necesite una antena mejor. .

Hay cosas más que mirar antes de escribir su equipo de video no funciona ..

Espero que esto te ayude.

AMIGO YA HICE LA PRUEBAS Y YA SE CUAL ES EL ERROR
USE EL RECEPTOR DE UN AMIGO Y FUNCIONA PERFECTO 600 METROS DE ALCANCE PERO CUANDO CONECTO MI RX SOLO LLEGA A 30 METROS.
QUE PUEDO HACER PARA ARREGLAR EL RX POR QUE EL TX FUNCIONA SUPER PERO EL RX ESTRA DEFECTUSO SOLO 30 METROS.
AYUDEMEN URGENTE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYhYp2Z_Nr4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kZWGmAZ9NE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2m169lcBYs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
FPVi7 View Drop Down
Platinum  (NZ)
USERID: 439008
HobbyKing Constituent
HobbyKing Constituent

Quote FPVi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/Aug/2011 at 3:37pm
Hola Amigo,
It's good you had a unit to compaire against, particully if they are the same units from the same supplier.. you sound like you know what you are doing, I would recomend if you've throughly tested your unit and I mean cross tested every piece and you feel that there is a fault with it, contact customer support as opposed to opening anything up or mucking around with anything inside the units; so as not to void any warranties that is, and see what they recommend.. alternatively if you'd rather open everything up; compare it to your friends, look for differences like missing or burnt looking pieces and bad connections..
good luck, keep us posted
Fly4Freedom View Drop Down
Platinum  (ID)
USERID: 731014
HobbyKing Constituent
HobbyKing Constituent

Quote Fly4Freedom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/Sep/2011 at 1:09pm
Still waiting My packages 900 mHz, 1500 mW. Thanks for your guiding video
Halford View Drop Down
Platinum  (BE)
USERID: 554592
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Quote Halford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/Sep/2011 at 12:42am
It's a great video you have done.

It's thank to users like you that I understood more about rc and fpv.

Unfortunately I made a mistake and took a 2.4ghz set ... I'll post what happens with it and my 2.4ghz controls.

A video about the small hacks for the cables and tips on the gears/battery you added would be helpful to all beginner community.

I still seek a video that help more about head track set up an the gps/osd set up.... Lot's of reading...but no videos.

I'll try to do one once I get my gears.

Have fun flying and keep us posted!

Hal
Fly4Freedom View Drop Down
Platinum  (ID)
USERID: 731014
HobbyKing Constituent
HobbyKing Constituent

Quote Fly4Freedom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/Oct/2011 at 7:47am
How to recognize is it 200mW,100mW or 1500 mW.
All looks similar
UniseV View Drop Down
Platinum  (FR)
USERID: 1096018
Bargain Addict!
Bargain Addict!

Quote UniseV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Feb/2012 at 9:03pm
Hello,

THank you for the vidéo !

Can somebody tell us how to setup (jumper-setting) de frequency on the emitter and which channel is corresponding to on the receiver ?

Sev
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123